Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    z46MPM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 07:42 AM
    Harassment
    I am divorce and I parted of my – ex, one month ago. But, at present he calls me every day and baits me by telephone. What to make and I am protected by law?
    Thank you
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 05:06 PM

He calls you every day? Hang up on him. Change your phone number. Have the phone company block his number. Contact the police and file a harassment complaint.
    z46MPM Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 06:27 PM

I am separated and I have an on the shared child. I want to demenager in another province and bring my child with me. Do you think that I can have problems with my ex - husband? Where I can m 'informer?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 25, 2011, 08:23 PM

I have an idea and it will save you a few bucks. Try this https://buy.nettalk.com/index.php?ma...j5mnud7j6kj1h5 I just bought two of them. $30 a year with all features and after a few weeks if you don't like your number you can change it over and over free of charge. The ex will never keep up with you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassment [ 6 Answers ]

I found out that my spouse is having an affair with a coworker. I sent him him an email in which I outlined my knowledge and what my expectations were. Although the language was not pretty, it was also not physically threatening but did have itemized divorce requirements. He forwarded these to his...

Harassment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a supervisor who asked me if I put boobs on pogs when I was telling him about an elementary school business and how my sibling used to get angry at me because I would take there cosmo without asking if I could. Should I tell my manager?

Is this harassment? [ 2 Answers ]

At my job my manager has repeatedly what he has admitted are empty threats against my job for 9 months and has has also made demeaning comments towards me in front of other employees such as "did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?" I was wondering if this seems like it would qualify as harassment...

Is this Harassment? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex, who just got out of county jail in Florida, has been sending me nasty text messages. I stayed at the house we both share after it was robbed. The texts he sends basically consist of attempting to file criminal charges on me. 1st it was because I changed locks on the home we both own, and...

Harassment [ 2 Answers ]

I had a similar sitiation but my neighbors were a woman her 2 teenage daughters (they were'nt her actual daughters) a 19 yr old daughter,20 yr old son and 4 other random people living with them. Her other son and his wife lived on the other side of us as well.we lived in walking distance to...

View more questions Search