Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandraleyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 05:16 AM
    How register an purebreed dog
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 05:33 AM

That would depend on the kennel you received your dog from and what kennel club the parents are registered with. You should have received a form when you bought your dog for registering your animal with the appropriate kennel club.

Not all breeds are recognized by the major kennel clubs, so you may have to look up breed specific clubs.

What breed is your dog?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my pit bull is purebreed? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. I bought a brindle colored pit bull about 8 months ago and I am unsure if he is purebreed. How can I tell if he is a pure breed? I saw the Sire of my dog but not the Dam. The breeder that I bought him from said that he bred it with one...

How can I register an unregistered full blooded dog? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I register and unregistered dog?

Cd does not register [ 1 Answers ]

OK here's my problem my cd/dvd drive on my laptop will read all my cds but one, it will not even read an exact copy of the cd if there is anything I can do please tell me

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search