Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myx10x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2011, 03:00 AM
    Looking for the name of an anime/tvshow about a boy in red armor
    Hej,

I remember having seen this anime or cartoon on TV years ago and I can't remember the name of it.
    It's abou a boy who wears red armor. I don't remember why... There is also a girl involved (maybe a princess?) and a fat catlike person in some sort of flying carlike thing... They're trying to save something (most likely) and run into some ruins and stuff. I remember the girl having brown long hair and a lightcoloured dress.
    I know I'm being vague, but that's what I remember.

Thanks for helping me! :)
    myx10x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 07:51 AM
    Never mind, I found it: It was Shinzo :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon about guy in red suit of armor based in space(not iron man) [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of this cartoon that was on in the mid 90's about a guy who would trun into a robot like guy in a red suited armor. He had no memory and the story was based in space, dose any one remember the name of it please.

80's japanese anime+samarui boy [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this old Japanese cartoon, that I watched in mid to late 80s (but no idea as to age). I don't remember a lot of the story line, but I do remember the graphics were along the same line as dragonball z (coloring and drawing, not action sequences) and it is about a little...

Anime movie about a ninja boy [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime movie when I was younger at my grandparents house on VHS. The plot followed the life of a young boy whose father was a great ninja but was killed by a large bald man who wore a chinese straw hat with a chin strap. At the end of the movie the boy kills the man who murdered his father....

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

Really like runescape armor list from dragon to the best armor [ 4 Answers ]

I would really like a runescape armor list from dragon all the way up to the best armor there is, so can someone help me?

View more questions Search