Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaneishaThompso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 11:32 PM
    Gynecologist
    I had unprotected sex March 23 and two days later I noticed a little spotting but it went away a few minutes later and reappeared the next day around that same time then had I sex again on that Friday. Leading up to Sunday I began experiecing what seemed to be light cramps but I ignored it and that Sonday at around 6:00pm I realized I started a light flow of bleeding and I'm usually a very heavy bleeder and my menses begins on the 28th without fail and on the third day of bleeding it got a little heavier and now what been day four its now begininning to turn brown and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 12:41 AM

It sounds like you're just having an off period. It happens sometimes.

If you do believe that you're pregnant try taking a home pregnancy test. Make sure that you use first morning urine and follow the directions exactly.

If it's negative and you miss your next period, or have another off month, try testing again or see your doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dear Dr (gynecologist) [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Dr (gynecologist) I am a 37 year old virgin who has bleeding between menstrual cycle about 1 year seriously and sometimes in last years.I had sonography but nothing was seen at fisrt and then another sono told I have endometriosis but my Dr doesn't agree with that because I don't have that...

Breast size [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 yrs old girl,my problem is my breast size,its small some what plain,I'm a skinny girl, is there any medicine or pill r exercise to increase breast?? Help me

Incompetent gynecologist [ 7 Answers ]

How can I warn people about an incompetent gynecologist?

View more questions Search