Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdefgh1234567 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 03:07 PM
    Im 14 and I have pit and pubic hair, body odor, but my face has not matured, my voice
    Please answer my question
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 31, 2011, 03:09 PM

What is your question?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 03:09 PM

There isn't a question.

If you were 32 and wondering about your maturity, I would be concerned. You're only 14. You still have seven or eight years (and more) to mature.

Check back when you're 32.

Mar 31, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Has not gotten deeper, and my penis has not grown and I have masturbated before, with little amount of ejaculation and I wanted to know if its okay to masturbate with a pre-puberty penis (2 and a half inches when erect) and have it not affect the growth or function of the penis

Mar 31, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Comment on abcdefgh1234567's post
    This is the continuation of the question. Somebody please answer
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 03:45 PM

Yes, go for it. No, it won't affect your growth and maturity (unless you overdo it).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 07:00 PM

Will not make it bigger, and you measured it ? To be a child again.

But it is ,what it is, and will often just be a matter of time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

I have a bump where my pubic hair is, it isn't a pimple and itsnt an ingrown hair. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bump where my pubic hair is--just one. I know it's not a pimple and I know it's not an ingrown hair. I also found one bump--looks just the same (very small by the way) on my right vagina lip, on the outside of it. I shave a lot and I know the difference between razor burn and ingrown...

Body odor. [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so, this is kind of an embarrassing subject but uh.. yeah. Anyway, I'm a 17 year old girl. Well, over the last couple months... or year... I have notice that I have some... body odor problems. Not anything noticeable really. But like, my under arms don't really ever smell good. I wear...

Body odor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a body odor. How could I get rid of them? :D

View more questions Search