Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokenhearted2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 01:11 PM
    accused of harassment
    Hi

I have been accused of harassment when all I want to know is the truth granted I have as well as she has have said some hurtful words to each other recently... to cut a very long story short on the 17th February 2011 I deleted my contact details from my ex-girlfriends phone asked her not to contact me on the 18th feb I was at work in a meeting and had redceived 2 texts and missed calls telling me sorry but I can't be without you in my life etc 2 weeks later I get a call from her neighbour asking to see me - she tells me that before I met my girlfriend she had suspisions that my ex was having an affair with her husbandthen she tells me about secret dates my ex was having before I met hercoupled with the "i dont lie" "i dont lie about such things" lying isn't important to me"i was in candescent with rage I have asked for the truth and threaten to expose the things she has sad=id and done to me - unless she tells the truth to me, to her friends and family- now the police have a received a cliam of harassment against me

will I have a forum so to speak to put this to them or will I b told that despite everything I must cut contact and live with my anger and broken heart - I have a strong suspicion that the ex suffers from compulsive lying disorder
    do I have any grounds for taking action against her for emotional stress and possibly ental toture?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 01:52 PM
    So were is the accusation of harassment coming from ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harassment - again! [ 9 Answers ]

I am attempting to locate the server in a matter involving internet threats and harassment - Scott posted some good advice and I went to that site but I am such a computer novice that I am totally lost. Does anyone have a source, an expert, who does this sort of checking? I believe they are...

Internet harassment [ 3 Answers ]

I have been asked about Internet harassment. I have no idea how to go about determining the origin of the e-mails. These are pretty bad and I am told the new Federal Law is in a big mess - too many claims, too few people, etc. I believe this rises to the level of criminal activity. Police have...

I think its harassment [ 3 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I have been getting e-mails from my ex about her wanting to get back together with me, even though I told her I already had a girlfriend. She ignored that, and consistently sends me notes, e-mail, e-mails pictures of her"self" if you know what I mean, and the other day, she even...

Neighbor harassment [ 2 Answers ]

I have a neighbor who is an adult and has three minor teenage daughters. Her youngest daughter is fourteen. I have a daughter who is thirteen and has epilepsy. The neighbors daughter is constantly threatening and harassing my daughter. The moment she walks outside to play with her friends she is...

Husband is being accused of harassment. [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: My husband is being accused of harassment. He has worked for a woman for two years fixing her house. About 6m ago she started getting mean and cruell calls from her neighbor. He even said his name on the tapes when he was cussing her out. Now since my husband has been working for her...

View more questions Search