Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khush16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 07:28 AM
    Arrested for depoisting fake 1 pound coins
    What will happen to me if I have been arrested for depoisting fake1 pound coins into my bank.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Really depends if you did this knowingly.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2011, 07:36 AM

Hello:

If you did it in America, you'd go to jail for a while.

excon
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Assuming they can show you where in full knowledge of the fact the currency in question was indeed a forgery.

So attempting to deposit several bags of funny money WILL get you into serious trouble.
    They would NOT arrest you if it was 1 or 2 and an honest mistake.

There's clearly more to this than the OP has mentioned, but I bet we don't get the full story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a better buy to buy circulated coins or uncirculated coins? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to buy silver coins as a hedge against inflation. Is it important that the coins be uncirculated? Would it be a better buy to buy circulated coins? Thanks.

Help with Proof: A cents in B coins --> B dollars in A coins? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to solve this proof put I cannot seem to figure it out. I'd really appreciate some help! If a dollar is 100 cents and coins come in 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 and 100 cents. Suppose that one can make A cents using exactly B coins. Prove that it is possible to make B dollars using exactly A...

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

Classical Coins- Real or Fake? [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently seen a lot of those "Unrestored Roman Coins";) in catolouges. I know how to tell if a coin is fake once I get it, but how do I tell if a dealer is reputible in the first place? :confused:

64 pound 2 yr old [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 64 pound 2 year old. He is not obese by any means. He is in the 100th percentile for height and weight, he always have been every since his 2 month check up. He is more muscle and very solid. His dad is 6 4 280 so I just always figured he would be a big guy like his father. My...

View more questions Search