visa to the US? B visa?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus(?) with tourists and soldiers in the desert [ 0 Answers ]

A long time ago I saw bits and pieces of this movie, and I've just about Googled my fingers off trying to find out what it was. The scenes I saw, or what I remember of them, are this: Some tourists, including a typical fat American guy and his wife get trapped along with three soldiers(Two male...

Visa on Arrival for Tourists holding Indian & Australian Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seeing several websites offering Visa on Arrival for Vietnam. Does it work? Are they genuine? Has anyone have the experience of availing their facility. I am confised as the Vietnam's Govt website does not mention about it like the Cambodian Govt website does.

De-tax four tourists [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My husband and I are going to New York in August for a vacation. It's our second visit to the US, and however we don't know about the de-tax procedures of non residents. We were in Washington last year and we've been told that we should have made a special card at the airport so we don't...

Change from B2 visa to F1 visa then to J1 or H1 visa for residency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guide me I m n US on B1/ B2 visa for USMLE xm.instaed of going back to india & coming again for hospital interview( more costly )... should I change visa status B2 to F1 ? Afterwords for MD medicine I hv to take J1 or H1 visa.. so how this B2 to F1 change will affect J1 or H1...

View more questions Search