Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 03:03 AM
    My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to newyork to live with me.How ca
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2011, 03:15 AM
    Be VERY careful here.
    Have you ever met her face to face?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2011, 03:54 AM

Do some research on Ghana and scams. There is a common and well known scam going on. DO NOT send her any money.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Apr 1, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Not nearly enough information.

She will need her own visa as there is no visa for the girlfriend of a US citizen. It will depend on her education and employment experience, plus she will need a US business to petition for her if she qualifies for the visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spouse earns all income and lives in NV, I live in AZ. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband lives and works in NV. I live in Az and do not work. Do we have to file an AZ return since no income was earned in AZ?

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and I'm trying to find out about costs of visa and passpo [ 2 Answers ]

Visa and passports for coming to Australia from Ghana

I live here in the USA, my girlfriend lives in Accra, Ghana and she wants to come to [ 4 Answers ]

How much does a visa cost to leave Ghana?

Working in Newyork City and living in NJ.Will I pay tax to Newyork [ 1 Answers ]

I am on H1-B Visa.I worked in Newyork City for 5 months in 2006 and was living in Newjersey.Will I have to pay Tax to Newyork? I went to a Tax consultant and he says that I will have to pay tax to Newyork.I am really confused.Because, I didn't pay Newyork tax for 2005(in which I worked in Newyork...

View more questions Search