Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emreed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 07:08 PM
    If convicted of child neglect 7 years ago can a person work as a can?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2011, 05:44 AM

Hello e:

No.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 05:52 AM

Absolutely not. Why would any facility trust the care of their patients with someone who was neglecting another human being?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I get pregnant after my 3rd child 4 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

I been trying to get pregnant for over 7 months and can't I have 3 kids the youngest is 4 years old and now I'm trying to get pregnant with a different partner and can't I tried someone other than my current partner that has 4 kids in good health and still can't become pregnant why after having 3...

I was arrested for child neglect,but I was not convicted,will it show on a background [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested and charged with child neglect,but no charges were filed and the case was thrown out.furthermore, I never to go to court to have to defend myself.will this show up on my background even though I was not convicted of this crime?

My boyfriend is a convicted felon from 12 years ago [ 3 Answers ]

I was married to a man who used me for money, cared nothing for our children, and was verbally abusive. Months after filing for divorce and separating from my husband, I ran into an old friend from high school and we began dating. Over 12 years ago, my boyfriend had a felony conviction. Nothing...

Nearly three years ago a person who lived with me took one of my checks and wrote in [ 1 Answers ]

A fictitious amount of $3,600, wrote in his name as the payee and forged in my name at the bottom of the check. I complained to the bank and they said that I waited too long to file a fraud charge. It was over 90 days. In the mean time the person left the country and I found out he had recently...

Can I buy a firearm if I was convicted of a crime 43 years ago? [ 4 Answers ]

In 1966 I was convicted in Wisconsin on 12 counts of burglary (breaking & entering) section 943.10. I don’t know if the section (943.10) I was convicted under was a felony at that time. The Sentence was withheld and I was placed on probation for 3yrs, it was discharged in 1970 after I completed my...

View more questions Search