Ask
    newone00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 01:34 PM
    How to start a class action suit?
    How to start a class action suit against my union
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 01:56 PM

The judge will not let you without an attorney with some expertise in the field of practice (labor law probably).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 07:15 PM

You will hire an attorney, who will then find dozens and dozens of other people with the same or similar claim and ask the court to try them all together.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2011, 07:19 PM

What makes you think you have a class to take action on?
    newone00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 07:36 PM
    Ok I'd like to get started can you recommed someone
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 6, 2011, 03:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newone00 View Post
    Ok I'd like to get started can you recommed someone
    Before you waste time trying to find an attorney, why not explain to us what this is all about. We can then give you some advice about whether we think you have the potential for a class action or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge Ram Dashboard - Class Action Law Suit! [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a class action law suit currently against Dodge in regards to the inferior dashboards they put in the Dodge Ram 1500 trucks? If not does anyone know how to start a class action lawsuit? I know I am not alone in this and I think we should all band together to get...

Class action suit against state farm? [ 15 Answers ]

Hm, I hope this is the right forum. I'm not really sure which kind of law this falls under. Or maybe its more a current event? Anyway, I got some papers about a class action law suit against state farm about charging for doing monthly payments. I don't really understand what its about. I...

Class Action Suit Against American Hypnosis Clinic [ 5 Answers ]

I paid $600.00 to American Hypnosis Clinic which guaranteed for life, for me to be hypnotized to help me stop smoking. I did stop for some months then started smoking again. I looked up AHC on the internet and found out that they were out of business and the original(I believe)manwho started the...

What to do to start a class action suit [ 10 Answers ]

I need to know what steps to take (follow) to file a class action suit against a predatory lender.

Class Action suit against internet website? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a possible class action lawsuit for this website. It is a social networking website, that while free, has purchase options to enhance the experience. I personally over the years that I have participated in the website, have spent several hundred dollars. One of...

View more questions Search