Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlaskaKidzzzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 01:26 PM
    How to get money back from the online store?
    I live in Poland and ordered some stuff from US online store more than 2 months ago.
    They took my money, but I still didn't get my stuff. They don't replay on my e-mails. My friend who lives in US called them and asked to return money, they say OK, but I don't have any money yet. It was 10 days ago. What can I do in such situation to get my money back?
    Thank you!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2011, 02:43 PM

If you paid by credit card, get onto the credit card company and explain the situation. They can get your money back for you. Same if you paid by Paypal.
    AlaskaKidzzzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Comment on Eileen G's post
    Thank you for advice! Yes, I paid by Paypal, but I used debit card. I'll try to contact with them and explain situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2011, 06:32 PM

Paypal has a dispute on a purchase, does not matter how you paid
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2011, 07:58 AM

I've had disputes resolved by Paypal, they will definitely help you get this sorted out.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2011, 08:01 AM

Hello A:

A credit card offers better protection than a debit card, but you STILL have protection against fraud... Call your bank.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best online store? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to buy some products from a black beauty supply online, But I live in the UK so I can only get these products online But all the places I've looked so far the shipping is like $35! :eek: So does anyone know a good site with affordable shipping? Thanks PLEASE HELP!:)

Need to know website or online store to buy movie [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any website where I can buy the Galaxy Express 999 movie? I am trying to find the English dubbed edition that came on the Sci-Fi channel several years ago. Thanks ahead of time.

Dropshippers for online store [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: how can you find a legitimate wholesale dropshippers through all the scammers

View more questions Search