Mar 30, 2011, 09:12 AM

What about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Putting biological father on birth certificate, and changing name back to biological [ 8 Answers ]

My mom and my stepfather are deceased and I'm an adult and want my biological father and my name changed back to his name since it was done without his consent, he is still alive and agrees. Can the courts do this?

Biological father not on birth certificate and wants his child [ 4 Answers ]

%ust find out that I have a year old little girl but the mother is married and doesn't want me in her life. I was never told that the child was mine or ever asked for anything to care for her. Now that the paternity results are in she's 99.99% mine and I want to be in her life but I can see that's...

How to get child support when father is not on birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

My son's father and I are no longer together, but he is not on the birth certificate. One of the major reason's why he isn't on the certificate is because our son has down syndrome and with me being the only one on the certificate allows our son to get more therapy lessons and other programs that...

If a non-biological father signs a birth certificate is he responsible for the child? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, here is my question. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 and 1/2 years and love each other very much. I messed up and cheated on him about 7 months ago - a one night stand kind of thing (alcohol was involved). But anyway, I came clean and told him. I also told him I understood if he...

Child support when father is not on the birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to obtain child support when the father is not on the birth certificate? I have a dna test that proves he is the father. It is a test that will stand up in court. I am trying to avoid attorney fees and just go through child enforcement agency.

View more questions Search