Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lok0124 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 03:54 PM
    How to be a better shotting guard?
    Can any one help? I want to be a shooting guard but I some times I can't score. Can you have any ideas to help me to be better and score more?
    thedogghater Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 04:12 PM
    What kind of gun are u using at the shooting range,and is this for the poilce dept or prison
    lok0124 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 04:49 PM
    No I'm a basketball player!
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2007, 02:43 PM
    Freethrows will develop your jumper and pushups. AS shooting guard you need to be able to drive through the lane, shoot the long J when needed and get other people in the game involved when the point guard isn't passing the ball enough.
    bxghost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 06:52 PM
    I'm a shooting guard myself and the best thing to do is take a basketball and shoot around. If you don't have a local gym to go to or the weather isn't in your likings to go to the park then just take a basketball and shoot it in the air or try setting up a goal to aim at... best thing to have is aim, if you are able to reach the basket from the 3 point range then power isn't too much of a problem its all about aim.

P.S try not to get nerves in school team games it will throw your game off... trust me I know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security Guard Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I was approached by a fellow that is a licensed private investigator in the state of Florida. We were discussing ways of "making money". He asked me if I thought I could run a security guard agency. He would provide the funding for me. Of course I said yes... research later. One hump I haven't...

I Let My Guard Down And Now I'm Upset [ 21 Answers ]

I Just Recently Had Sex After Not Having It For A While. Well Its Almost Been Two Weeks And I Really Have Been Thinking That All He Did Was Use Me. And Im Sure He Did Cause Guys Say Anything To Get Laid. But You Know How When Your Drunk And The Truth Comes Out Of People. Well That's Kind of What...

Swiss Guard [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am American and have an interest in joining the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. I have visited all the websites that have information about the Guard and the Swiss citizenship laws. I was wondring if anyone here could tell me more about the Swiss Guard than the simple criteria posted on : ...

Improving Guard Skills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm about 5'11/ 16 Yrs / 128lbs and played on Freshman Team last year. I played the #2 Guard and Small Forward.I was a starter at the 2 Guard. I am coming into my Soph. Year looking forward to playing at least as a JV player. I have a decent jumper from mid range to 3pt arc. My competition is...

How to be a better Shooting Guard [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical...

View more questions Search