Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    commitment Posts: 65, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2011, 12:17 AM
    I think I ruined the wood!
    Hi, I dropped some water the other day and the wood swelled a little on the furniture, what can I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 10, 2011, 05:32 AM
    You could just leave it alone or sand it down and refinish it. How much work this will be depends on how flat it is, the wood species, and the finish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to install wood fencing panels using existing wood fence posts [ 1 Answers ]

Posts are set at same distance required for panels

What smells like burning rubber when burning wood in the wood stove [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wood stove and when burning the old telephone poles that were on fire at one time and put out by the fire department sometimes I get a rubbery smell in the house, any idea what this could be?

Removal of wood adhesive from wood subfloor [ 4 Answers ]

How do you remove wood adhesie from a subfloor? I want to install strand bamboo in a master bath. My contracter put 1/4 inch plywood over it but it crunches when you walk on it. Im afraid he tried to provide a smooth surface but didn't get rid of the initial problem-the ADHESIVE. I don't want a...

Leaking drip pan ruined wood floor? Is it covered by Ins [ 6 Answers ]

My heat pump (Central air system ) On the inside where the heater is and coil is, the drip pan is rusting and leaking. BIG TIME LEAK!! The floor is ruined. I was wondering if the wood floor is covered and if there is mold in the ducts is that covered on the homeowners ins, too. I have a ac man...

Hi how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, how do I remove wood adhesive from wood cabinetry. The gentleman who installed the cabinets inadvertently rubbed the glue on the cabinet itself... it looks awful.. thanks

View more questions Search