Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogburn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 07:07 PM
    What type of power results from characteristics that command subordinates identy resp
    What type of power resultsffrom characteristics that command subordinates idenity respet and admiration for and desire to emulate the leader?
    When do perceptual distortions occur?
    Describe hersey and blanchard`s situational theory and it`s application to employees participation?

Check out some similar questions!

SET PATH command to be entered every time I open the Command Prompt [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I use WinXP SP3 Pro. I have a directory, C:\XEDIT, in which I have DOS programs, among them FULIST. In AUTOEXEC.NT, I added "SET PATH=C:\XEDIT\;". When I open the Command Prompt window in a directory, say C:\DATA, and enter FULIST, I get the error message "Fulist is not...

Edit command is not recognized as an internal or external command [ 2 Answers ]

While using edit command it shows edit command is not recognized as an internal or external command error.How can I avoid this

Run Command Error when trying to execute a command [ 4 Answers ]

I just had my laptop re-imaged with a new Updated Windows XP CD running SP3, however, When I go to START | RUN It does not matter if I type in a Server name on the network or just CMD. I get the message below and it will not execute. Is there something I can do to fix this? “This file does not...

I type on the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response network not found [ 2 Answers ]

I type in the run box this command \\192.168.1.4 I get a response "network not found" File and print sharing is enabled in the group policy. I can ping the computer with the IP Address 192.168.1.4 but can not access the shared resources file and printer.:confused:

Verify the identy [ 1 Answers ]

Verify the identity: tan^2 x+1/ tan^2 x= csc^2 x

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.