Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askid16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Do my homework for me free?
    Using jargon write a dictionary definition to describe a new model of mobile phone
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by askid16 View Post
    using jargon write a dictionary definition to describe a new model of mobile phone
    I don't think so
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by askid16 View Post
    using jargon write a dictionary definition to describe a new model of mobile phone
    Sorry askid, site rules prohibit us from doing homework.

Site rules also prohibit misusing the rating system, as you did by giving tickle a "disagree." Disagrees are meant to be used only for non-factual statements - hers was factual, just not what you wanted to hear.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 04:15 PM

askid16 does not find this helpful : because he said nothing really lol You comment does not follow site rules, but then, neither does mine. Hehehhe

I am not a he, can't you see that by my avatar, whoever you are. I answered you the way I chose to. I said 'no I don't think so', is that so hard to understand. It means, I don't think you will get your homework done for free you little jerk. And I hate this expression LOL.

Sorry, 'this', this just did not do anything for me coming from a pipsqueak no it all kid.
    tick
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 29, 2011, 04:25 PM

One you have nerve asking someone to do your homework for you. And you are not very bright for not learning the rules of this site so as not to make a further fool of yourself.

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Also, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do my homework online free? [ 4 Answers ]

Why does the development gap exist?

Do my homework for me free? [ 7 Answers ]

To examine the effect of sample size in a normal distribution with a mean of 30 and a standard deviation of 10, determine the probability of finding mean = 29 or greater with a.) N = 4 b.) N = 64 c.) N = 144

Do my homework for me free? [ 3 Answers ]

Air-conditioned for schools a letter to the principal

Accounting homework help free [ 1 Answers ]

The question no is 5. And the problem lies in calculating additional information 2. Pardon me for I cannot provide you the question so I will have to give you the link. http://www.xtremepapers.net/CIE/Cambridge%20O%20Levels/7110%20-%20Principle%20of%20Accounts/7110_s09_qp_2.pdf It is for...

View more questions Search