Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jldean75 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 12:18 PM
    What is my chances of getting probation tranferred from ga. To al.
    Went through the process with my po in ga.takin new pic and sending paerwork to al. showing I have complied wth all of court odered prcedures just behind on my monthly probation fine though ,haven't vilated in almost 4 years done everything they ask paid a 3ooo dollar fin and restitution done my 360 hrs community svc in the middel of my disability wich help on my community svc just wander what my chances of getting the transfer and how long it might take
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2011, 04:27 PM

Hello j:

There's no luck involved. If you meet the criteria, you'll get it. If you don't, you won't. If she went through the process, she KNOWS you meet the criteria.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 07:25 PM

And it can take a few weeks to a few months, it is hard to say exactly how long, but yes, the PO would not be doing all that work, if they did not believe it would be accepted

Mar 29, 2011, 07:29 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Thanks for the info

Mar 29, 2011, 07:30 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Thanks for the info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances of a probation transfer if a felon? [ 2 Answers ]

If I have a felony charge what are the chances of me getting a transfer to Texas.

What are the chances of leaving Comal county for 3 day vacation while on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I was sentenced to 28 days in county jail for a state felony "dwi with a child under the age of 15. I went to jail on Aug. 6, 2010 and was released on Aug. 24, 2010. I received a dwi also in 2003. I planned a family vacation to Corpus Christi, Texas about 2 months ago for a 3 day weekend on Labor...

Does probation violators get second chances [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if probation violators ever get second chances especially when they put their lives in danger and did what the courts asked him to do and what can I do though help him

What are my chances of going to jail for a dirty ua I am on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on probation and gave a diry ua my probation officer says she will recommend rehab what are my chances of going to jail if I am revoked

View more questions Search