Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoemeta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 11:48 AM
    I got police tampered evidence, who do I see to anylize the content?
    Help me find a reputable expert anylist, can you?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 02:45 PM

What kind of evidence and what kind of tampering do you suspect? Don't you have an attorney on this?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:50 PM

Hello z:

Google "private crime labs", and hire one.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

Police Or Prosecution Evidence Tampering [ 1 Answers ]

EVIDENCE TAMPERING Digital Photos in Discovery Package ALTERED! I am currently a defendant in a H&S case out of Riverside Ca. In a discovery package, provided after a crucial suppression hearing, I found pictures that had been digitally altered. These alterations are visible to the naked eye....

Can my Google searches be tampered with? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible for a virus to affect the search words that come up in my Google drop down box?:confused:

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

View more questions Search