Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adelinesanchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Buying a gun while living with ex con?
    Can I buy a gun and register it to me while living with my boyfriend who's an ex-con
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2011, 10:49 AM

Hello a:

Sure you can. It's your boyfriend who can't be around a gun. Buy a gun safe too, and don't tell your boyfriend the combination. That MIGHT offer him some protection.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

Travel ex con [ 11 Answers ]

I'm wanting to cross the border over into Mexico to get some dental work done. However, I'm currently on parole. I already have a passport so that is not an issue for me. What my concern is, when you enter the US as a US citizen, do they automatically run some kind of criminal background check...

Is there a such thing as an EX con? [ 8 Answers ]

I was just thinking about this... how can one be a "ex"-con? If you've been tried and convicted, that's it, isn't it? You're a convict because you've been convicted and that doesn't change when your time is served or debt is paid, you've still been convicted of the crime. The only exception I could...

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

Is it just a con? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been living together for 6yrs. Quite often NOT for the last 2. This last fight was really bad on his part. I kicked him out again. 2wks later he says he bought me a new car as a wedding gift. Then he tells me I'm not on the insurance. Then he admits he bought it for establishing HIS credit...

View more questions Search