Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moneyhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 07:06 AM
    How can I get financial help to keep my home
    I am recently separated and left with a huge mortgage I cannot make and a niece to raise. I have poured everything I have financially and personally into my home and am in immediate danger of foreclosure. I have been trying to work out something with the bank but am unable to achieve an affordable payment. I need some of the principal and interest knocked off so I can be able to make affordable payments. I am desperate and need any bit of help I can get. Please help me. I work every day and try to pick up all the extra jobs I can but am just short of what I need. What can I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2011, 09:25 AM

I really wish I could suggest some 'financial help' with your mortgage, but don't you think if there was something like that many people in your situation would have locked into it by now instead of losing their homes.

You can try to get it sold before its foreclosed, is the only route out of your predicament. Perhaps you will not lose too much on it.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with financial aide for senior home repair. [ 0 Answers ]

My aunt is in her 70's , has a beautiful home in Flushing MI. is on a fixed income and found that she has a black mold problem. She is on a fixed income and the estimated cost of repairs is $10,000. She has had multiple open heart surgerys and just didn't expect to live this long. She has always...

Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources [ 5 Answers ]

Question One -Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an Organization or department -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? Question TWO: -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources? -What...

To produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources [ 1 Answers ]

As a manager produce a plan for financial and non-financial resources to meet mediun to long trem objectives of the company

Financial aid for home schoolers in uk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can you tell me if there is any tax cuts/credits or financial aid for parents who home school in the uk, as one parent will have to give up work temporarily? Also how does a parent make the transition from working mum/stay at home mum to home schooling. Any tips would would be...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search