Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tr6toby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 12:38 AM
    Female comedian 80s/90s
    I saw a comedian in the 80s that did a skit about a killer chasing her, or maybe a killer at a sorority, and she would do the motions of the killer and do the sounds of the music like "eee oooo aaah aaah, eee oooo aaah aaah" can anyone help me find out who that was??

Check out some similar questions!

TV Series from the 80s... Maybe 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking that "American" was in the name of the series. It was done by a partner or friend of David Lynch... I've searched imdb.com for everything that David Lynch has been involved in and it's not there... so it must have been a partner of his that did it. I'm pretty sure that David...

80s Scifi Female Android [ 1 Answers ]

I know this was a movie I saw when I was young. Vague scenes. It has a fight scene between a female Android and a giant "Terminator-look-a-like" male robot. The female robot uses one of her attacks and I think it was a rocket propelled jump kick. During the movie, I think the lady robot got...

Can you name this 80s/90s anime for me? [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is that there was an attractive anime style chick in it. Possibly a villain. And the most vivid of my memories of the movie involves one of the main characters... I remember he was a big man, and he wore a very large dome-style hat. Very wide and low as it covered some of his...

Either a movie from the 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie I used to watch as a kid and I'm trying to find it, don't rember the name though. It was a cartoon from either late 80s or early 90s I believe. It was about a guy who goes into a shop to buy a game or something and the shop keeper shows him this one game that sucks him into...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.