Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peanut2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 05:01 PM
    If felony probation is broken with a misdemeanor, what usually happens?
    My boyfriend was on felony probation for transporting illegals, was in for a year or so, came out on probation, then got a misdemeanor from his exwife, with three years of probation for it. What will most likely happen now to the felonly probation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 07:09 PM

I will have to assume many things not told
    1. he would have already notified his PO, since he would be required to tell them as soon as there was legal action, so since he already got probation for new crime,

2.the PO at this point has done nothing.

Issues I still have, you don't get a criminal conviction from a exwife you get it for doing something, so what did he do.

But most likely nothing will happen,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I move my probation to another state if I am on felony probation [ 13 Answers ]

I am on 10 years felony probation in Texas due to an insane ex girlfriend who keeps harassing me I tried to do an interstate transfer back to Pennsylvania where my new girlfriend currently is from but was denied. However my girlfriend is pregnant and we want to live in pa, how do I do this if she...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

I'm on felony probation [ 0 Answers ]

IM on felony probation and I missed some weekends I was honest with the judge and now they want a supplemental report. How much time am I looking at for my first and only offense

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

View more questions Search