Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresacostello Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 02:29 PM
    What steps can be taken if the claimants barrister lies in court
    Can anyone please help me, I have been involved in a property litigation dispute and the claimants barrister told the Recorder that there was no expert evidence on the extras, though this was totally untrue as the extras were listed at the back of the scott schedule, he stated this fact as it did not help the claimants claim, is there anything I can do about this? Kind Regards Teresa

Check out some similar questions!

3 main steps of the supreme court confirmation process [ 4 Answers ]

I have not been able to find a specific answer to this question in my book: What are the 3 main steps to the supreme court confirmation process?

Steps to the supreme court [ 2 Answers ]

If one files a suit or appeals a local decision. What then are the steps (tracking chart or flow chart type) to the supreme court?

What if a lawyer lies in court [ 10 Answers ]

I had a lawyer lie in court on me it cost me 28 days in jail I can prove she lied what can I do about this thank you for any help denice

What steps to take regarding credit card court date pending [ 3 Answers ]

I received a court date notice for credit card debt. I have been told by other co-workers that the company I work for has dismissed people in pass for wage garnishments because of the hassle payroll has to go through. Is there something I can do to intercept this process? deemorris54:confused:

If wife lies in court about assault [ 1 Answers ]

Wife lies in preliminary hearing about many things. Falsely claims husband assaulted her , there is no physical evidence, marks, bruises etc. She claims her husband also assaulted her a year earlier, she went to the street and told a Police officer her husband hit her but the Police officer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.