Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grantturner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Name of the song shown in NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 Episode 17?
    Hi Does anyone know the name of the song and artist that is playing at the beginning of the episode Personal (Episode 17) when Deaks is running before he gets shot. Have tried all the usual and can't find it anywhere.
    smirnoffgirluk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Good Time Lover - Loomis and the Lust

http://www.purevolume.com/LoomistheLust/lyrics/2789933

Took some searching, but available on YouTube, hope it helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

Name of the song shown in NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 episode 16 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the name and artist of the song in NCIS Los Angeles Season 2 episode 16 "Empty Quiver". The song started when the character sam asks for the drivers license and registration and gets shot by a shotgun. Thanks

What is the name of the song at the end of episode 8 season 1 in felicity? [ 1 Answers ]

The song is played when sally is speaking at the end os the episode and it start with I some times think of all Of all the times we've said goodbye

Ncis los angeles at end of "Legends" episode name of song playing [ 1 Answers ]

Last episode of Season l of NCIS Los Angeles. G. Callen gets shot. There is a song playing. What is the name of it?

South of nowhere, song in episode 3 Season 3 [ 1 Answers ]

Help! With the name of the last song in season 3 episode 3 of South of nowhere? The last song (where Ashey & Kyla r dancing and talking at ego) Season 3 episode:The Its girls. First come Hollywood by Comex, then Ching-Ching by Stress and I want to know the name of the last one, Thanks!

View more questions Search