Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strychnine Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Trying to find name for old toy... going craZY
    Ive been searching eBay to Google typing in what I know about this toy and nothing has ever come up...
    This toy came out sometime in the early-mid 90's. It's a skull with interchangeable parts... you can add a nose, different teeth, different colored eyes... and you can make it talk with two levers at the base of the neck... make it look different directions and make its mouth moove. You could also add slime in its head and push a button to make it drip out of its nose. It also came with clay so you could make skin for it... does this ring a bell for anybody?? Ive seriously been trying to figure this out for over a year... please help!!
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 4, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Doctor Dreadful Food lab sounds right if you could eat the slime
    Romulox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Monster Face by Hasbro, I forgot all about that, I have one, its sitting on my dresser with a Santa hat on. One of my favorite toys.
    iCupquake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 01:26 PM
    I Think I no, I mean I wasn't alive then, but Ive heard of it and I think its called Monster Face. My old teacher had one as a kid, she was telling us about it in a biology lesson, we kind of went of subject from the human body to an old toy. Im pretty Sure it is Monser face because that's what my teacher called it and it sound the same, and I'm sure it was by Hasbro.
    Glad To Help x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Find A Toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a building toy that is similar in size to legos, but locks together with the use of a screw driver. I have some pieces but there is no name on them. They were given to my kids in the late 1980's.

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

Please help me find this movie, it's driving me CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I remember the movie started with this pan out of a city... and the title was something that had a 'the' something, it began with an e, or had voyage or something (?? ) in the title... It was a 70's-80's movie, or around ET's time... but I saw it in 5th grade (so it's a kids...

Guess whose got a new toy [ 15 Answers ]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Now all I have to do is work out how to use it. So what arrived in a nondescript brown box for me this afternoon ?

View more questions Search