Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaqwuanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Dead Husband In Dream
    I lost my husband almost four years ago tragically. On the 2nd of April is his death anniversary. I haven't been thinking about him deeply and from the time he has died I can count the times that I have dreamt about him, with last night and a time before being the only times he has ever spoken to me in my dream. Last night he came out of nowhere, hanging clothing in my home. He was dressed as if he stood in a wedding, white tuxedo with baby blue tie and vest. Hair groomed in a way I had never seen before. When my son came out to me, I realised he had done my son's hair the same way (his only child by the way). He then told me that he needed a place to stay by five and I said fine, and he left for his things. The dream twisted where I ended up in my ex-boyfriend's car with his girlfriend and I took the keys out of the car and left her stranded as I ran home, almost five miles. When I remembered my husband needed me by five, I checked my watch and it was 9:09. I never saw him again because I woke from my dream. What does this mean because I rarely dream about him, much less remember the dreams in detail or hear him speak to me. Its usually dreams where he is playing cat and mouse with me but nothing like this.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 04:54 PM

I have no idea what the dream means - that's for some other forum - but everyone grieves in a different fashion. I wouldn't put stock in this particular dream.

I think it could be anything.

You dream that he's playing cat and mouse with you? What are those dreams about?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dead husband in my dream. [ 6 Answers ]

I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort. When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?

Why my husband doesn't come to my dream? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband died nearly 9 months ago following a heart attack. It was a big shock for me, my children and all the family and friends. After that he came to his sister's dream and my mother's like he was grieving for me. For a while my sister saw him and he was always happy. Up to a month ago I saw...

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

What does it mean when you dream your husband has a woman over [ 3 Answers ]

Twice ive dreamed i came home and my husband had some blonde woman sitting in my living room and in dream i got the feeling they were hooking up dso i asked her and she said yes what does it mean also what does it mean when you drem a chuby woman knocks on your door with a baby and says its your...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

View more questions Search