Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisb101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 06:48 AM
    First offence for stealing £3000
    I have been accused of stealing about £3000 from a vulnerable adult, I just wanted to know what is the worst case cenario I will face if they convict me? I have never been in trouble with the police before.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 06:52 AM

Hello c:

Worst case would be YEARS in prison... But, read my post here.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been scammed for 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been scammed for £3000 I sent the money by moneygram and received nothing, (yes I know I was stuiped) anyway went to police they did'nt want to know said no crime has been committed and had to go to civil law but I don't know how to go about it, hopfully someone will be able to advise me....

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

3000 rpms at 65 mph? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 accord ex (auto) with 320,000 miles on it.. I bought it about 2 years ago wit about 22,000 less miles on it.. since I had the car the (S) light blinks and I hooked up a jumper wire and it gave me a code 9 (No. 1 Cylinder Position Sensor (CYP)) and I guess it doesn't have the final...

Craftman DLT 3000 [ 1 Answers ]

Push in the brake to start it will start but when you let the brake off it stalls out

Is a provincial offence a criminal offence? [ 1 Answers ]

From http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:ixz_CvDzly4J:www.plea.org/newyj/resources/criminal.pdf+%22provincial+offence+%22+and+%22federal+offence%22+and+%22shoplifting%22&hl=en&gl=ca&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=firefox-a Advise me based on canada rules Is a provincial offence a criminal offence? A...

View more questions Search