Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SophiePorte Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Barriers to communication health and social care?
    I need 1 more barrier to communicating in health and social care I have got Hearing impairment, Language And Blindness Can some one help me :) thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 05:41 AM

Age? Either very young or very old?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 06:21 AM

Got chopped off there - Please read the rules of AMHD. J9's answer is NOT factually incorrect.

Next, we don't do homework but I'll answer you to show you that J9 was correct. By the way, you did read she's a RN, right?

It IS age related - dementia.
    Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Age? Either very young or very old?
    Actually, that WAS the answer you were looking for. How do I know? I already did my homework and graduated as an RN.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 02:21 PM

You did your own homework? How refreshing! (Out of greenies)
    Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You did your own homework? How refreshing! (Out of greenies)
    Really, I did! :p

I didn't trust anyone to give me the answers. How would I know those answers were right? :rolleyes:
    eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2011, 01:20 AM
    What are the senses?

How many are there?

How many ways can they be obstructed? Or not function well?

These are the questions that as you answer you will come up with more ways communication breaks down, as people commuicate using their senses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health and social care [ 7 Answers ]

describe the values that underpin social care practice.. I am stuck on this question... so far I'v got what's written below but I'm not sure if its correct. Can anyone help. Values are given as ‘a belief that something is good and desirable. It defines what is important, worthwhile and worth...

Identify 4 different barriers to communication in a health and social care setting [ 1 Answers ]

Identify 4 different barriers to communication in a health and social care setting

Health and social care - barriers to communication [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you help me on this question... I tried but becausei am new to health and social care, I am struggling quite a lot. 1. Describe different types of communication and interpersonal interaction, using examples relevant to health and social care. 2. describe factors that may influence...

How to overcome barriers in health and social care? [ 1 Answers ]

how to overcome barriers in health and social care?

View more questions Search