Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roleez1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 02:19 AM
    On this form provided by you mr. yet
    On this form provided by you mr. yet... Virginia Petition for Restoration of Driving Privilege (Third Offense) – Form CC1470... http://www.courts.state.va.us/forms/circuit/cc1470.pdf... It asks for a case number, which of course I do not have until I am granted a court date for the petition. What should I put there where it asks for a case number and where do I send it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2011, 03:42 AM

The case number would be the court action that resulted in the suspension of your license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did three phase connection are provided [ 1 Answers ]

For houses, we provide single phase connection but some hoses need three phase connetion?

Form 8223, form 8316 and form 843 for F-1 student (India) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an International student (from India) doing my MS in Computer Science in NY. I worked for a month on CPT in 2009 and I got a w-2 form from my employer recently. And I realized that my employer did withheld Medicare Tax and social Security Tax. And I asked him to refund the SS Tax and...

Looking for two songs - lyrics provided [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for song names or artist names. 1st song ------------------------- Ooh every time you try I want to say goodbye Ooh even if you cry Then I just tell you why, why We're done, bar none (then rap)

Stove never provided after promise [ 2 Answers ]

Rented 4/2/08 Gas stove had been removed. Landlord promise installation of electric stove. Numerous delays. Now he says he will install gas stove after I pay for meter reinstalled. First, can he continue to delay me about the stove and second, Am I responsibly to pay for meter?

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search