Employee theft is also different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Theft Under 5000, first offender, 21 years old, Toronto, ON [ 16 Answers ]

Last week, I made a mistake to try and steal paint worth about $100 from home depot, I was caught and brought into the back. They called the cops, and they gave me a ticket and made me promise to visit the cop station on a date 4 weeks later for fingerprinting, and a court date 6 weeks later that...

Theft under 500 first time offender [ 5 Answers ]

I was recently charged with theft under 500. Thisi is my first offence and I therefore have no criminal record or history. I an an exchange student from the caribbean. My court date was set on a day after my previously arranged date of departure. I am therefore asking if it is posible to get the...

19year old 1st offender with theft&fraud under $5000. [ 5 Answers ]

OK so back in August, a customer came into my store to make a purchase. While putting in their pin, I watched the lady and then gave her a gift card instead of her debit back. On my break, I went to the nearest bank and made two transactions of $250. Now I know that this sounds horrible and...

Any ideas on penalties for theft under $5000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who's boyfriend went to his work when it was closed, deactivated the alarm, used his keys, opened the safe and took the contents (under $5000). He confessed to her and she spoke to investigators. He is now basically waiting to be arrested. She has tried to tell him that it will look...

View more questions Search