Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MacDeeMac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 08:06 PM
    Cartoon about vikings vs some underground people?
    I remember vikings or something like a viking vs these people or creatures from underground and they fight them or have a competition about them. I remember it from the late 80 maybe early 90's any help be appreciated!
    cammy238 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Hi, could this be the SNES game 'The Lost Vikings'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItppVpUwwc
    MacDeeMac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 03:09 PM
    It was a cartoon. It wasn't a video game. It was like a cartoon of sorts where some vikings or gladiators vs these aliens or people from under the ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s cartoon where a king is fighting snake people [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a 90's cartoon series about a king who's family is turned to stone buy some sort of snake warrior. He then has to fight an army of snake people to get a jewel to free his family. It is driving me crazy trying to find this. Any help would be greatly appreciaed, thank you so much.

Animated film about people living underground [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I remember I saw this movie in 90s, it was about people who lived underground I think they were green, and boy and girl tried to get out from under the earth, during their journey they found subway, rat-people? And finally when they were outside they had to fight with giant snake. Does anyone...

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

Japanese cartoon people [ 7 Answers ]

I love drawing this pic But I am having trouble finding some Were is the best place to find some:D

View more questions Search