Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 06:37 PM
    Hi I'm om probation that has not started yet I use to be a armed security guard with n
    Hi I'm om probation that has not started yet I use to be a armed security guard with no record but I caught my first auuw going to work while gun was loaded by misstake but I'm try to join the natioanl guard to see if the felony can get reversed also I have a lawyer but just got to pass the asvab test do you think I have a chance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2011, 04:33 AM

No, quite frankly, I don't. You were arrested for having a loaded firearm, which I don't understand unless you did NOT have a carry permit. Your Attorney, of course, is a better judge of what will happen based on his/her knowledge of your circumstances.

How does a gun get loaded by mistake?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 28, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by donzz View Post
    hi im om probation that has not started yet i use to be a armed security guard with no record but i caught my first auuw going to work while gun was loaded by misstake but im try to join the natioanl guard to see if the felony can get reversed also i have a lawyer but just got to pass the asvab test do you think i have a chance.
    You used to be an armed security guard. Were you licensed as an armed security guard, and going to work as such, at the time you were arrested? What is an AUUW? What is an ASYAB test? And finally, what state are you in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security guard rules. [ 2 Answers ]

While conducting a field interview, the subject refuses to allow you to search them for drugs. You should:

Security Guard Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I was approached by a fellow that is a licensed private investigator in the state of Florida. We were discussing ways of "making money". He asked me if I thought I could run a security guard agency. He would provide the funding for me. Of course I said yes... research later. One hump I haven't...

I'm being harassed by an armed security guard [ 18 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, so if not, I apologize! I'm being sexually harassed at work by this guy who is an armed security guard. I work in a store and he is a frequent customer. He has his gun with him when he comes in. It all started when he asked me out a while...

Forced to be a security guard. [ 4 Answers ]

I do maintenance work for an apartment community in Indiana. Recently, with the growing crime, the company has given the maintenance the opportunity to get over-time by patroling the property after hours. A rumor has surfaced that they may make us do this. I, of course, will not do this....

View more questions Search