Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavenly424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 04:31 PM
    Working in heath care with a misdemeanor
    I have misdemeanor on my record it was about 10 years ago Iam trying to go to school to be in the health care. The misdemeanors are for simple worthless checks witch I got during a divorce. Nothing else is on the can anyone help tell me if I get them expunge. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 05:40 PM

What job are you trying for in health care, there is a big difference from being a CNA to being a doctor, and a dozen jobs between
    heavenly424 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 06:22 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Can.phabmonty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony and working in health care careers, PA laws [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws for people with felony convictions working in Health Care in PA?

Multi-disciplinary working in health care [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some ideas of what the advantages and disadvantages of multi-disciplinary working are in health care

I'm on misdemeanor adult probation and I just got a misdemeanor 4 what is likely to ha [ 1 Answers ]

Im on reporting adult probation in clermont county Ohio (misdemeanor) no felonys & I just got a mis 4 so I know I'm going to get violated, what's likely to happen to me?

16 emancipation and heath care. [ 8 Answers ]

I need health care and I'm on a tight budgit and I need to have heath care to get emancipated. Any good sugestions?

Working in the health care environment [ 1 Answers ]

Our community health clinics are very busy, at times stressful, and we serve patients who are challenged by income issues, english as a second language, and who are often medically compromised because of lack of preventative care, Write about the skills that help you function well in busy and...

View more questions Search