Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breelynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 02:51 PM
    What does nature not only re-creates us but creates through us mean?
    This is a phrase that Ralph Waldo Emerson said in his book Nature.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 03:40 PM

Is this homework?

What do you think it means? Why not give us a brief description of what you think it means, and then we can lead you in the right direction.

The rules of this site state that we cannot and will not do homework for anyone that posts here. We can however look over your work and tell you if you're on the right track, and lead you in the right direction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attic sink creates problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do a pottery studio in my attic and for that I will need to install a utility sink. Because it would be located just above a bathroom and next to the main vent pipe, I was under the impression that it would be a relatively simple job. I was told, however, that if clogged, the sink would...

Busy Schedule creates problems [ 1 Answers ]

Ima man that has a job and a hustle on the side.I mite work a 12-7pm -or-3to 7.days I don't work I hustle.but I want to start working out which is an everyday process and takes lots of commitment.then there is a couple of woman that I talk to.also there is a 50 question test I need to study for at...

Turning on the Heater creates Steam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This morning (a cold morning, but not the coldest this winter) I turned on the cars heater, and after a short while, I noticed steam coming from under the hood near my windshield. (Outside the car). There was also an engine smell coming through the vents. I turned off the heater and continued...

Garbage Disposer Always Creates Backup [ 7 Answers ]

I just installed a new garbage disposer for my parents a few days ago (when the old one broke years ago, they never replaced it, just removed it and redid the sink drain). The disposer works fine, and I ran everything according to the instructions, but there's a problem somewhere in the line that I...

View more questions Search