Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w.hallman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 02:20 PM
    How do you get thc out of your system
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 02:29 PM

You don't. Why, are you being tested? If so, it will likely show up on the test.

I think the more important question is why you're using, especially if you've been court ordered not to (which you didn't mention in your post, but it's a pretty safe assumption).

The only sure way to come out clean when tested, is to be clean when tested.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 02:43 PM

It comes out naturally over time, various tests will show various time frames.

So you get it out of your system by stopping to use it, and over time it leaves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair test and THC [ 1 Answers ]

I am really worried because this semester I applied for my clinicals at UWM. I need to take a hair test for it and I never smoke pot, however this last weekend I was at my friends house where a group of guys (5 or so) were smoking out of a bong. I am worried that this will show up in my hair. We...

THC Metabolites in hair [ 1 Answers ]

I quit smoking Marijuana on May 31, 09 because I was being forced by my employer to comply with a chemical dependency program in order to keep my job. I have not used since that time. My body tested negative through urine for the first time about two weeks ago. Can I subtantiate that I have been in...

THC in new hair. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up. I used to smoke a lot of weed, but I've recently quit so I could get a job. They offered me the position, and informed me that I would have to take a urine test and a hair follicle test. I knew I could pass the urine test but was unsure about the hair...

Will pot/THC be in my system if I smelt it? [ 9 Answers ]

About 7-10 days ago I was with my friends and they started smoking I didn't smoke any just smelt it for 5-15mins I wasn't by them just smelt it. So this last 7 days I just been drinking water more. Today I had to take a urine test for a job

View more questions Search