Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merryone23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 04:26 AM
    Old TV kids show
    Does nybody remember a kids TV show from the 50s - 60s era that had the tag "Plunk your magic twanger, Froggie" I can't remember the name of the show, and it's driving me crazy!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2011, 04:53 AM

This is it:

Andy's Gang (TV Series 1955-1960) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids show [ 7 Answers ]

I used to always watch this show when I was a kid . There was a guy who wore a body suit with the internal organs or the bones on it and he would talk about health, nutrition and the way your body functions.I keep wanting to call him Mr.Peabody or something like that ,but when pull that up some...

Kids 90`s T.V show [ 2 Answers ]

There was a girl with a yellow dress and pigtails she had freckles Also,there was these hands that did things with a black background:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: There were different doors u could go through

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

View more questions Search