Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gebkln Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 03:44 AM
    How to prevent back hands veins?
    I have noticed that my back hands veins poped out. Kindly note that I used to do weight lifting twice a week and restrict my fat intake to the 'healthy" ones (avocado, olive oil, olives, oily fish,nuts,. ). It has been a week I stopped the work out and am trying to increase my fat intake (peanut butter,. ) . I am horrified by the bulging veins but I won't go for surgery neither laser treatment. I might consider the vitamin k hand creams. I noticed that when I raise my hands the veins do not pop out. When I am in a cold area the veins do not bulge. I understand it is not threatening my health, but being a female I am very concerned about the aesthetic aspect of my back hands and am unable to accept the bulgng veins as part of my back hands.
    im NOT happy:( Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 07:20 PM

Hello, I have the same problem!
    I'm 26 yrs old & I noticed this happening when I was 22:O I noticed on my left hand more so than right hand.I'm obese & live a sedatery lifestyle.This has bothered me for quite sometime now & I don't really know why this is happening.You're not alone.Tc

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I stop lifting weights, will my bulging back hands veins disappear? YES or NO. [ 0 Answers ]

Kindly let me know if you have an answer to my qyestion. If I stop lifting weights, will my bulging back hands veins disappear? YES or NO. I understand that it is healthy to have veins but I sincerely prefer that the veins disappear even if it would be considered less healthy.

Have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 28 and I am going to marry soon and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins... I hate wearing shorts... I would like to know if there is anything out there (besides...

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

View more questions Search