Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CathmerineR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Does he like me?
    He's in the same group of friends as me, so we see each other quite often. He'll often sit next to me or stand near me, or follow me into a different room. He often looks at me from across the room and smiles at me, and when we're in a group laughing about something he'll make eye contact with me. He often seems to be listening to conversations I'm having with other people and sometimes joins in, or comments on something I've said. I'm too shy to say anything to him, and he's shy as well. Do you think he likes me as more than a friend? What other clues should I look for?
    TechSupport Posts: 43, Reputation: 5

Jan 23, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Yes, he likes you. You need to explore that together to see where it leads. You wouldn't walk into a restaurant and just wait for someone to bring you something to eat, you'd place an order.

Place an order with him. Nothing major, but ask him if he'd like to talk sometime. Or have lunch at a place somewhat away from your other friends. These kinds of small steps will lead you down a bigger road someday. Either he will want to or he won't, and that will be your sign.
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Yeah he likes you. Just talk to him and hang out with him and get to know him
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2007, 12:04 PM
    This guy does seem like he has the hotts for you!! If you get him alone sometime, talk to him. Ask him about things going on in his life, what his favorite sports are, and stuff like that. Guys like to talk about themselves so when he is talking just keep eye contact and listen to everything he's saying but also talk a little bit about yourself as well (otherwise you'll get very bored and he just might go on forever) ask him if he has an eye out for a specific girl. If he says no he just might be shy to say so. Try and ease him up by saying that you have a crush on someone but don't tell him who it is. Keep him guessing. Guys like a mystery to a girl. Hope this helps. It's done wonders for me.
    babydoll365 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Feb 6, 2007, 11:55 AM
    I Have The Same Problem With My Guy, But It Does Seem Like They Like Us. Try And Talk To Him By Yourself, Talk About More Personal Things. That's What I Did. We Are Much Closer. Hope It Works For You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search