Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwlmum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 03:30 AM
    British woman wants to marry tunisian man?
    I have been in a relationship with a tunisian man since last year and we both want to be together.I live in the uk and he in tunisia he says he wants me to live there and I do but I'm getting confused on how I go about it I go over in 3 weeks for a holiday but in August time I want to move over there with my 2 children.. I need help on this as I've been told so many different things about what paper work I need and what to do with it.. please someone help me on this because I want to go over we have both said we want to marry evan though he is younger than me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 03:33 AM

We can't help you with the paperwork. You should call your UK passport office or visit them and ask about the paperwork. You would want to do this in a way whereby you don't lose your British benefits, i.e. socialized medicine.

Tick
    amirkhan7800 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Hi I amir from Pakistani now I am in Paris my family London I want marriage
    My mail address [email protected]
    My phone 0033751588847

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Wiccan man marry a Muslim woman [ 9 Answers ]

I am a former christian and 8 years ago converted to the religion of Wicca. For the past few months I've been dating this muslim woman and I feel as though it may be getting serious. If our relationship does persist and grow into love and I decide to marry her, would that be OK coming from her...

Can a man marry another woman after marrige [ 5 Answers ]

I am married for 11years. We have 2 kids. My husband married another woman an year ago. From the time he met her, he and my in-laws started making false statements against me that I have affairs with men, with our relatives, friends and everyone. Now everyone came to know that he's making false...

Can a man marry 2nd woman without seeking permission from 1st wife ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a man, married having kids marry to second woman without getting permission from his first wife and kids ?

What should an english woman do to can marry a tunisian man [ 2 Answers ]

What should an english woman do to can marry a tunisian man

Egyptian man married to british woman need to move to france [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am british married to an egyptian national. We want to move to france and want to know what is his legal position. Does he need a visa or does his marriage to me give him an automatic right to go to france with me? Would appreciate feedback please.

View more questions Search