Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elaine91 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Im trying to conceive.
    Hello, I am 20 years old and I have been on loestrin 24 fe for about 4-5 months. I just stopped taking the pills.
    I missed the last two active pills for this month and me and boyfriend had unprotected sex yesterday. I would love to be mom. Also when I was 17 I was treated for chlymidia. Will that affect my chances of conveiving? Please help!

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 3 Answers ]

I am confused about when I conceived and what the due date of my baby is. My last period was May 25th, 2009 and lasted five days. Average cycle between periods unknown... I don't pay attention, I had sex on June 3rd and June 19th. My first ultrasound estimated that I was 13 weeks pregnant and my...

Trying to conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii I am trying to conceive and my charts say I will be ovulating sept.7th.My problem is my hubby has some meeting of some sort that same Sunday and won't be home.I need to know if we try the 3rd,4th,5th and 6th.Do we have a good chance of getting pregnant? THANKS...

Trying to conceive [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to get pregnant. I had an abortion when I was 16. I recently got married and for 6 years I ve been trying to coneive. I don't have normal periods. I am just a little over weight but I am stress free. I've been to the doctor and the just put me on birth control and a pill to jump start...

When did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

My last period was dec 4th 2007, my cycle is usually 36 days, however the month before was 39 days, I had unprtected sex on dec 20th with no ejeculation. I then had sex with my husband on dec 22nd and again twice on dec 27th, all with ejeculation, its definitely my husbands isn't it? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.