Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mace23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 09:17 AM
    What does dishonorably discharging probation mean
    I was placed on probation, but I didn't follow the guide line and now I have been dishonorably discharged from probation, What can happen to me because of this?
    Mace23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 09:19 AM
    :):d
    Quote Originally Posted by mace23 View Post
    i was placed on probation, but i didn't follow the guide line and now i have been dishonorably discharged from probation, what can happen to me because of this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharging from viagina [ 3 Answers ]

I am 54 yrs old and past menopause. For the last 6 months I have been discharging from my viagina. The discharge is sometimes brown and sometimes yellow. I have been check by my gyn and every test that was perform came back negative. The doc said I have 3 fibros, but that they will disappear on...

Vaginal Discharging [ 1 Answers ]

I have already had my period 2 weeks ago. And for the past 5 days I have been discharging very badly. It started light brown now its getting darker and I'm seeing blood. Its getting heavier, it is NOT followed with any pain. Im not sure what it is, maybe a pregnancy sign or something, I'm not sure...

Discharging a lot! [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had discharge on my panties and it is white/clear odorless and not a lot, but it is always there and something that I am use too. Recently I came off the pill and am trying to have a baby and I have notice A lot of discharge. I feel like I have wet my pants sometime because I feel...

Battery discharging [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the battery on my 1995 Dodge truck keep discharging overnight

Dishonorably discharged [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone get a home loan through the va if they were dishonorably discharged. My husband was in the USMC reserves for apprx. 3 yrs. Was discharged for unsat. Participation--late to meetings.

View more questions Search