Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbalyowere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Well established trade company
    Hi,I have got a job in Well Established Trade Company in Ireland but I would like to know which goods they deal in and if this company exist or not?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 26, 2011, 08:54 AM

If you have a job in this company, why do you want to know if it exists or not? We can't tell you what goods they deal in. Why don't you know that if you work there?

This is a good one for the confused monkey.

Tick
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2011, 08:55 AM

Hello, m:

If you're asking, that means you, yourself, question the legitimacy of this company... I'm not going to Google them. I'm sure you already did. That wouldn't tell me anything anyway...

What clues me in as to the legitimacy of this company is what they have you doing as their employee. If it's cashing checks and sending the money off somewhere, it's a scam.. If it's picking up packages and then forwarding them off somewhere, it's a scam.

But, rather than guess, what were you hired to DO?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well established trade company [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know is their any "WELL ESTABLISH TRADE COMPANY" in Ireland. I have got an job offer and want to know whether this company exist in Ireland or not.please help me its very urgent

A company manufacturing memory chips has established the following price-demand [ 1 Answers ]

hello all, I am new to the forum, can someone help me with this question please? A company manufacturing memory chips has established the following price-demand and revenue functions: p(x) = 80 - 4x R(x) = xp(x) = x(80 - 4x) where p(x) is the wholesale price in euros at which x million chips...

My company is paying a trade license. How should I account it? [ 1 Answers ]

The company is paying a trade license and a key money which expires a year How should I journalize or account it

I want to know if Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd is legit company [ 10 Answers ]

I ordered 6 laptops from Nantong Shengbang Trade Co. Ltd on alibaba website. They are gold verified which I now know does not mean anytthing for the past 2 years. I have already paid them $1304 and its been 4 days and they have given me a DHL tracking number which at the moment is not showing on...

I am working in an internetional trade company [ 38 Answers ]

:( How can I find some customers or retailers thr internet?

View more questions Search