Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JayandJenai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 06:04 AM
    My calspa screen keeps going back to FL
    Hi I have a 2003 cal spa hot tub and lately the tub will run fine but when I turn the jets off or after the tub has heated up and heater shut off it goes to FL on my screen key pad. Not sure what is causing this because a simple bump of the lid or tub and it will start back up again.
    CAN YOU HELP

Check out some similar questions!

Put back screen in shower head [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kohler shower. I think the model is K-T14420. The other day a plumber came to replace the valve that was clogged up. He also removed the screen to increase the flow. However I want to put the screen back, as the pressure is now to high. I don't know how to do this. I removed the head...

Screen and icons unable to get screen back to normal size [ 3 Answers ]

I have been unable to get my screen back to normal size, everyone else that logs in hah no problem but my Icons are to large as well as my back ground I am unable to read my emails and of course I am very fustrated, can you please help me?

The screen is black on my tube TV. When I bang the side of it, it comes back... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic 1997 tube TV model number CT-36G32V. When we turn it on the screen is black... I only hear sound until I bang hard on the side of the TV. Then the picture comes on. Does anyone have a fix for what it could be. It will cost $80.00 for someone to just take a look at it. HELP!! :)

Screen and icons unable to get screen back to normal size [ 2 Answers ]

I have been unable to get my screen back to normal size, everyone else that logs in hah no problem but my Icons are to large as well as my back ground I am unable to read my emails and of course I am very fustrated, can you please help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.