Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saivstech Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2011, 12:57 AM
    How to open a ".sss" type file extension?
    Hi all,

I received a (automated) contract_note file as attachment from a trusted source. The file is in zip format and when I try to extract the file, it does extract but the file is with ".sss" file extension type. So I tried scouting the net but could not find any useful information on ".sss".

Any after thoughts or suggestions as to how to open it? I'm running win xp/SP3.

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2011, 01:00 AM
    TBH, if this is a trusted source I would ask them to resend the file in question.

Personally I am always wary of zip files sent from ANY source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MPP File extension [ 3 Answers ]

Hello How do I read a MPP file (Microsft Power project) Do I need a MPP project viewer or can I read it using Another software ? Is it also possible to edit the file ? Thanks

Wps extension file [ 7 Answers ]

What is wps and how to open a file with this extension and can I convert it into word or pdf

Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ? [ 2 Answers ]

Which application do I need to install to open a file with extension .mpp ?

How to file for an extension? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on h1-b visa. I got married in December 2007 and my wife will join me(on H4 visa) in another 3 months. I like to fill my tax as `Married Filing Jointly', so I thought of getting extension. I know how to get extension from federal tax. But don’t know how get it for state tax. My question...

View more questions Search