Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allisonthomas72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 11:06 PM
    I received a letter I was being sued in small claims for a bill 15 yrs old and I miss
    Ok 15 yrs ago I saw a dentist Dr baker well I ened up owing a 275 dollar bill but was unaware of it for years he has since passed away and his daughter lisa baker is suing me for the bill and I received my letter after the court date what do I do
    allisonthomas72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 11:09 PM
    I want to know if she can do that is there a statue of limitations and also is there a warrant for my arrest because I missed a court date

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sued in Small Claims by Palisades [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my father has been sued in small claims court in MA by Gary H. Kreppel, PC representing Palisades Collection, LLC. It's much too close to trial date (8/31/09!) to ask for verification. The debt is about $800 and described as "For Goods sold & delivered on or before 10/31/04 with PALISADES...

My husband received a letter from constable we were being sued in court for not paying [ 1 Answers ]

We have 20 days to respond.or they will file a jugement How do I do this and what do I say?were down to 7 days and I need help fast...

Business being sued in small claims [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP... I use to own a business and am being sued in small claims... but we are no longer doing business(company closed) can I still be sued even thought we are no longer in business

Small Claims Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter my [ 1 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Being sued in small claims court [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased a mobile home (land contract and I don't even think the contract was legal) in 7-06. I was going through a divorce at that time. I had to land contract because I only worked 2 to 3 days per week and depended on my alimony that was ordered by the court. When I moved in, the...

View more questions Search