Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    google321 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Hbo movie early 1980s ask?
    It was around 1980/1981 on HBO. Kids would jump into a puddle in "real" world and would end up in an animated world. Also, the movie had a spooky song at the end about kids having to hurry to run home soon or some "thing" will get them. You better run fast and you better get home soon or the "bunion" will get you
    If I heard this question from someone else, I would also think they had too much to drink - lol - it's just killing me to find out.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 25, 2011, 10:09 PM

"bunion".. -an enlargement of bone or tissue around the joint at the base of the big toe

Are you sure you don't mean bunyip?-a vicious
    Creature from Australian Aboriginal legend

Maybe,.

Dot and the Kangaroo

view clip

---
    google321 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Thanks a million straydog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of a movie in late 1970s or early 1980s [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came out around the late 70s or early 80s. This man and his wife went on a camping trip in the woods. They set up camp and the husband went to get fire wood or something. He left his wife behind. On his way back he spotted three men in the woods. They looked kind of like dirty, hobos....

Movie from late 70's/early 80's on HBO [ 1 Answers ]

There's a movie that used to be on HBO in the late 70's/early 80's about a girl (& her brother I think) and they were stuck in a library or a museum or a castle all night. I seem to remember something about some kind of underwater adventure in part of it, almost like Bedknobs and Broomsticks, but...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Obscure animated movie from early 1980s [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV when I was between 5-7 that I wish I could see again. It was a fantasy cartoon that had a wizard and the main character was a young lad. But here's the imagery that's stuck with me and will help ID the film: the bad guy was a shadow cast against a wall and looked like a monster...

We need assistance with an HBO movie title (late 70's-early 80's) [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to be able to remember a movie that was on HBO in the late 70's or early 80's... the details we remember An apartment building Seniors We think the seniors may kill as well? One scene we remember is them burying a person in cement, but forgetting the fingertips are...

View more questions Search