Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehinely Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2003, 10:31 PM
    Best dsl service
    I presently have Direct TV DSL. They are ceasing operations soon and I need to decide on another service. I would like to go with another DSL service, if possilbel, but I would consider going with a cable-broadband system. I am in the Atlanta area. My questions are how good is Bellsouth DSL. I have heard that they have some problems with their service. Also, how good is the cable/broadband?
    Thanks.
    jmcg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2003, 12:49 PM
    best dsl service
    Both cable and DSL service work great when the provider is any good. They both are impossible if the provider is bad. And big providers can be good in one area and bad in another.

The best place I know of to find out about the options available in your local area is

http://www.broadbandreports.com/
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Nov 21, 2005, 01:44 PM
    Of the dsl providers, they are typically rated the best.

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by ehinely
    I presently have Direct tv DSL. They are ceasing operations soon and I need to decide on another service. I would like to go with another DSL service, if possilbel, but I would consider going with a cable-broadband system. I am in the Atlanta area. My questions are how good is Bellsouth DSL. I have heard that they have some problems with their service. Also, how good is the cable/broadband?
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

200 amp service cable [ 1 Answers ]

Good moring everyone! Quick question, I'm still in the process of upgrading to 200 amp service. I've purchaced a panel box and the guy I bought it off said he'll give me the service cable with it. The question I'm trying to find out is, the size wire he is giving me going to work 2/0, 4/0, 6/0...

200 amp service [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a 200 amp,underground residentual service. My ungrounded service leads will be - wire size 4/0. My question is, can I use a smaller size wire for my grounded netural?

200 amp service questions [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Utah and have a couple of questions. I have a 150 amp underground service and the circuit box is full even with double breakers. I am adding onto my house, needing to move the 150 amp service and will increase it to a 200 amp service. The power company is OK with this work as moving...

100 amp service [ 6 Answers ]

I want to add some circuits to my 100 amp panel on my home. How do I calculate whether I have any room for additional load? I have a subpanel in the studio which is set from a 60 amp breaker on the main panel... Standard size home 2000 sq ft--part of the home has a studio apt. 3 fridges 2...

Service entrance [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to find out what the amp rating of a service to a house is . The fuse box is old with edison base fuses, but the weather head and pipe to the meter cradel looks newer want to change to beaker panel Not sure what size

View more questions Search