Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seibaB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Elevated white blood cell count and low iron?
    Young male 15 year old being treated for psoriasis shows elevated white blood cell count, low iron, 10 lb weight loss and dehydration. Causes?

Check out some similar questions!

White blood cell count worsening. 24 Female. Cause unknown [ 5 Answers ]

I went for a medical and elevated levels of white blood cells were found, they also found blood and protein in my eurine... it has been a year and the blood cell count is six times worse... I have been for a cystoscopy, colonoscopy and sonar nothing comes up,I have now been referred to a...

Blood count low MPV, low PDW, high EOS [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 5 months I have been visiting some docs, however my situation hasn't improved. Meanwhile I have been diagnosed with 2 cysts at one kidney, there is some blood in the urine 3+, and I also had to deal with a prostate infection. My latest blood ...

3 Week long period, High White Blood Cell Count [ 0 Answers ]

Firstly, This summer I have been getting cramps that, I believe, could be comparable to the contraptions of what labor may feel like. I am in so much pain that I am left paralyzed until it goes away. Late in the summer, after my boyfriend and I had intercourse, I had them the ENTIRE night until...

6 year old male cat's excessive hunger, overweight -- white cell count elevated. [ 2 Answers ]

6 year old male cat's excessive hunger, overweight -- white blood cell count elevated. For 3 days on vet's medication now, C-METRONIDAZOLE 100 mg/ml LIQ in tuna flavored base. He still looks unconfortable, which is why I took him to the vet in the first place. Has been on I/D and possibly it is...

Red blood cell count in dogs [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who can advise me on how to increase the red blood count in dogs without meds?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.