Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sustaindesign Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 07:11 AM
    Years of Experience on Professional Resumes
    Is there an industry standard to use when showing years of experience on a professional resume for marketing B2B services?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2011, 07:40 AM

No. Just tell the number of years that you have experience in that area... and then show the details.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 25, 2011, 07:42 AM

No standard, but if it's what you are trying to highlight then make that the subject of your "statement of purpose", and stick to giving work history that relates to B2B.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am MBA with two years experience in sales and marketing,I need a job in gulf countr [ 1 Answers ]

I am MBA with two years experience in sales and marketing,I need a job in gulf countries,so please help me for the same.thanks.

We got married some years back. I was already a well paid professional in Europe and [ 32 Answers ]

We got married some years back. I was already a well paid professional in Europe and my future wife(PG Degree) (USA)was nowhere(which I did not know before marriage) taking care of her alcoholic father and sick mother.She already had a big federal lawn on her head(which I did not know either before...

View more questions Search